Programs for 1 Year Olds
Goals of the Program
- ・To have kids feel safe and develop a will to try doing things on their own
- ・To have kids receive and enjoy plenty of exercise
- ・To have kids be able to start expressing their own wants and thoughts through words
- ・Develop further trust with the teachers
- ・Learn what's appropriate and becoming aware of themselves
- Health: Kids start to develop a simple sense of wanting to do things by themselves
- Relations with Others: Develop relations with the teachers and friends and learn proper behavior
- Environment: Kids can play with their favorite toys and do lots of fun activities
- Words: Enjoy being able to start speaking and stringing words together
- Expressions: Singing with the teachers and doing body movements
- ・Develop skills with imagination, focus, memory, and expression
- ・Further heighten kids' cognitive capacity by stimulating the senses (sight, hearing, touch, etc.)
- ・Exchange words and master more expressions
- ・Learn simple math skills for everyday life
- ・Train kids' memory; Try to have them memorize what they see
- ・Using fingertips to develop motor skills through various parts of the body
- ・Doing exercises to develop the whole body and work on getting balance
- ・Develop interest in different foods and say what they want to eat
※To view specifics on a particular subject, please click on the bell icons
- Music time
- Snack time
- General activities
- Lunch time
- Afternoon nap
- Wake up, temperature taking
- Snack time
- Small circle time
- indoor or outdoor play
- Prepare to depart
- Go home
※The above chart may be subject to change.
English songs and events for all seasons
Kids will have lots of fun dancing to the rhythm and singing along. Through music, kids can hear the proper pronunciation from natives and it's always relaxing for them to hear their favorite songs.
Drawing pictures, dancing, and other fun activities
We have activities for all seasons and show kids how to use all kinds of tools for drawing, coloring, etc. We do lots of physical activity as well.
Outdoor play in the sun
Whenever the weather's nice, we take the kids out to play at the park nearby.
Outdoor play provides great exercise and kids love the play equipment and sand box.
Being in the natural outdoors is a great way to bring out kids' feelings.
※On rainy days, we'll do indoor activities such as playing with blocks or clay
Lunch time is fun time
With the help of our staff, kids will enjoy a nice, quiet lunch with their friends and learn how to use spoons and forks. Lunch time is always a fun time!
Rest after afternoon activities
After so much activity in the morning we have nap time right after lunch. Kids sleep on small cots.
Small circle time
Small circle time
Small circle time with teachers
In the afternoon, we have "small circle time" where kids get to play simple English games, sing English songs, and just simply have fun with English. For 1 year olds, this also gets them accustomed to the English lessons and prepares them for later lessons.
|Enrollment Fee||20,000 yen|
|Teaching Materials Fee||20,000 yen / year
*Birthday party and event costs included
|Monthly Fees||General Daycare Costs + English Daycare Costs (See below)|
|Other Goods||School hat: 2,700 yen
T-shirt: 2,200 yen
|Health Check Fee||5,400 yen / year
*A doctor will visit the school twice a year to perform a health check
General Daycare Costs (Lunches and Snacks Included)
|Age Group||Base Fee|
|Children aged 1||35,700 yen / month|
|Daycare hours||7:00 - 18:00|
|Age Group||Children aged 1|
|Base Fee||35,700 yen / month|
English Daycare Costs (All Age Groups)
21,000 yen / month