Procedures for Enrolling in School
- 1. Submit application form
- 2. Receive e-mail with interview date
- 3. [Interview Day]
Child tries free play (about 15 mins)
Parent/guardian receives information about school policies and procedures
Sign school agreement
- 4. Send information about entering school
- After submitting the application form, we will send an e-mail with the interview date.
- On the date of the interview, we'll have your child try out free play, but for parents concerned about being away from their children,
we can put your child under the care of one of our staff.
- After signing the school agreement, you will be sent information about our school on either the same day or the following day.
- *For older children, we may need to conduct an English proficiency test.
Admittance Ages for 2019
- 0-1 year olds (6 students)
- For children aged 6 months to 2 years
- 2 year olds (3 students)
- For children born between April 2nd, 2016 and April 1st, 2017
- 3 year olds (3 students)
- For children born between April 2nd, 2015 and April 1st, 2016
- 4 year olds (3 students)
- For children born between April 2nd, 2014 and April 1st, 2015
- 5 year olds (4 students)
- For children born between April 2nd, 2013 and April 1st, 2014
||School lunch will be provided
※Please inquire about school rates and fees