Programs for 2 Year Olds
Goals of the Program
- ・To continue developing relations with the teachers and a desire to do things on their own little by little
- ・To enjoy the activities they like and become even better friends with others
- ・To further imagination doing activities with the teachers
- ・Develop a sense of self-pride
- ・Start become more motivated and confident, learn to sympathize, and gain the desire to do things by one's self
- Health: Want to do things by themselves
- Relations with Others: Learn to share one's thoughts. Also teaching rules such as wait one's turn
- Environment: Enjoy new games such as make-believe, and enjoy the playground and equipment available
- Words: Start learning simple words through play and ordinary life
- Expressions: Expand enjoying play with teachers and friends
- ・Develop skills with imagination, focus, memory, and expression
- ・Want to challenge themselves on their own
- ・Exchange words and master more expressions
- ・Develop an ear for listening to English
- ・Improve social and communication skills as well as broaden expression and imagination ability
- ・Learn the colors as well as how to combine them to make other colors
- ・Learn simple math skills for everyday life
- ・Doing exercises to develop the whole body and work on getting balance
- ・Using fingertips to develop motor skills through various parts of the body
- ・Learn the joys of eating and become motivate to eat
※To view specifics on a particular subject, please click on the bell icons
- Music time
- Snack time
- General activities
- Lunch time
- Afternoon nap
- Wake up, temperature taking
- Snack time
- Small circle time
- indoor or outdoor play
- Prepare to go home
- Go home
※The above chart may be subject to change.
English songs and events for all seasons
Kids will have lots of fun dancing to the rhythm and singing along. Through music, kids can get pronunciation like natives and it's always relaxing to hear their favorite songs.
Drawing pictures, dancing, and other fun activities
We have activities for all seasons and show kids how to use all kinds of tools for drawing, coloring, etc. We also do lots of physical activity as well.
Outdoor play in the sun
Whenever the weather's nice, we take the kids out to play at the park nearby. Outdoor play provides great exercise and kids love the play equipment and sand box.
The natural outdoors is a great way to bring out kids' feelings.
※On rainy days, we'll do indoor activities such as playing with blocks or clay
Lunch time is fun time
With the help of our staff, kids will enjoy a nice, quiet lunch with their friends and learn how to use spoons and forks. Lunch time is always a fun time!
Rest after afternoon activities
After so much activity in the morning we have nap time right after lunch. Kids sleep on small cots.
Small circle time
Small circle time
Small circle time with teachers
In the afternoon, we have "small circle time" where kids get to play simple English games, sing English songs, and just simply have fun with English. For 1 year olds, this also gets them accustomed to the English lessons and prepares them for later lessons.
|Enrollment Fee||20,000 yen|
|Teaching Materials Fee||20,000 yen / year
*Birthday party and event costs included
|Monthly Fees||General Daycare Costs + English Daycare Costs (See below)|
|Other Goods||School hat: 2,700 yen
T-shirt: 2,200 yen
General Daycare Costs (Lunches and Snacks Included)
|Age Group||Base Fee|
|Children aged 2||35,700 yen / month|
|Daycare hours||7:00 - 18:00|
|Age Group||Children aged 2|
|Base Fee||35,700 yen / month|
English Daycare Costs (All Age Groups)
21,000 yen / month